Investor Relations, Fund Administrator
|Business Area||Investor Relations|
Background on InfraRed
InfraRed is a leading global investment manager focused on infrastructure and real estate investments with over 160 professionals operating in London, Hong Kong, New York, Sydney, Seoul and Mexico City. We manage more than US$12 bn of equity capital in both private and listed funds on behalf of institutional investors across the globe.
Since its inception over 25 years ago, InfraRed has launched 18 funds, including two companies listed on the London Stock Exchange: HICL Infrastructure PLC (“HICL”) and The Renewables Infrastructure Group.
At InfraRed, we implement best-in-class practices to underpin asset management and investment decisions, promote ethical behaviour and have established community engagement initiatives to support good causes in the wider communities in which we invest. We are signatory of a Principle of Responsible Investment (PRI), a voluntary framework for incorporating ESG issues into investment practice, and consistently achieve excellent ratings.
We are proud to be a global and inclusive organisation with a welcoming and respectful culture. We recognise talent and actively support personal and professional development of our employees to the best of their abilities. We are focused not only on the outcomes but on how we get there. By taking an active approach to investing and asset management we maximise the potential of our projects and our people. We always seek new talent to complement our growing network of professionals, specialising in various disciplines; from capital raising and business origination to asset and portfolio management, and within our central business functions.
The successful candidate will support the role and objectives of InfraRed’s Investor Relations team to provide a best-in class Investor Relations Service to InfraRed’s Investor Base for its private real estate and infrastructure funds.
The main responsibilities for the position include:
- Assist with the production, drafting and review for accuracy of investor documentation based on available information.
- Manage and respond to queries from investors and related parties including, fund related and auditor queries, general organisation and reporting, payments including banking instructions, requests for documentation and distribution list changes.
- Despatch investor documentation and correspondence to issue regular and adhoc investor reporting to meet deadlines via email and through data rooms.
- Manage the update and maintenance in relation to Investor Relations systems (CRM and data room) inputting data such as contacts, companies, advisors, bank details, postal and e-mail addresses and other fund related information such as meeting and call notes.
- Responsible for system reviews including data reviews and reconciliations, data downloads/ uploads, quality reconciliations and the creation, review, upload and dispatch of reports (both internally and externally).
- Assist with the organisation and scheduling of investor meetings including organisation, diary management and the production, despatch, binding and printing of documents and the creation of Agendas and meeting packs.
- Liaising with third party administrators to ensure the timely processing and dispatch of all materials associated with funds and investments including the reconciliation of investor data held by administrators. Ensure all documentation saved and recorded as required.
- Assist with the investor due diligence, KYC/AML processes to obtain, research and review investor KYC documentation obtaining the relevant internal approvals.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing team group emails
- Provide organisational and administrative support in relation to routine and adhoc investor related events and conferences sponsored by InfraRed.
- Provide general support to the Investor Relations team as required including diary management, organisation of meetings and calls, managing the payment of invoices, printing, travel and expenses.
We expect the ideal candidate to have the following attributes:
- Clear and concise communication and inter-personal skills (both verbal and written) in English to interact with InfraRed colleagues, advisors, business partners and investors
- A collaborative, diligent and self-motivated individual who demonstrates relentless attention to detail and able to deliver work in a well thought-out and structured way.
- Able to multi-task and to work accurately and systematically to deadlines.
- Working knowledge of main Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Educated to at least A level standard (or equivalent), with additional qualifications desirable.
- Prior experience working on fund or partnership administration or within Investor Relations desirable
- Commercially aware and professional with the ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality in terms of client affairs and documents.
- Technically comfortable managing detailed data within web-based environments. Knowledge of Salesforce and experience managing data rooms an advantage