HICL Infrastructure Company Limited - Interim Results Six Months Ended 30 September 2016
The Directors of HICL Infrastructure Company Limited, the listed infrastructure investment company advised by InfraRed Capital Partners Limited, announced the results for the period of six months ended 30 September 2016.
For the six months ended 30 September 2016
•Net asset value (“NAV”) per share at 30 September 2016 of 145.7p; up 3.5p (2.5%) from NAV per share of 142.2p
at 31 March 2016.
• Total shareholder return for the period of 10.4% (annualised), based on interim dividends declared plus uplift in NAV
per share in the six month period.
• Aggregate quarterly dividends declared for the first half were 3.82p per share (2015: 3.72p); on
track to achieve the Company’s aggregate dividend target of 7.65p per share for the full year1
• Value of the Company's investment portfolio up 7.9% in the six months, based on the 30 September 2016 Directors’
valuation of £2,189.9m (31 March 2016: £2,030.3m).
• Four investments and one follow-on investment completed in the period and a contract signed for a further four new investments and two follow-on investments, for a combined total commitment of £102.5m.
• Over-subscribed tap issuance in September 2016 raised £113.4m to fund investments and pipeline.
• Pipeline of further attractive investment opportunities across all segments of the Company’s investment strategy.
For the full report please follow the link below