InfraRed announces four new Partners
Matthew Thomlinson: +44 7785 528363
Jesse Mathews: +44 7912 783513
InfraRed Capital Partners (“InfraRed”), welcomes four senior colleagues to the InfraRed partnership, effective 1 July 2022:
- Pilar Banegas Munoz – Pilar joined us in 2013 from Isolux. She is focused on InfraRed’s capital gains strategies, and is a member of various Investment Committees.
- Jay Crawford – Jay joined InfraRed as the Head of Asset Management Americas in 2021 from Cogentrix Energy. He leads the team that manages InfraRed's portfolio of assets in North, Central and South America.
- Helen Price – Helen joined InfraRed in 2021 from EFG Private Bank Ltd, and is CFO for the Core Income Group of Funds in Europe. Helen leads the financial and portfolio management of HICL as well as other pools of capital for the core income funds.
- Sven Stubican – Sven joined InfraRed’s Sydney office in 2015 from the CIMIC Group. Sven has been Head of InfraRed's Australia and New Zealand business for the last three years.
This follows seven Partner appointments that InfraRed has made since October 2021, reflecting the firm’s commitment to strengthening its senior team.
Werner von Guionneau, Chief Executive Officer at InfraRed Capital Partners, said:
“I am delighted to welcome four senior colleagues to the InfraRed partnership. InfraRed continues to see strong growth opportunities across our investment proposition of providing long-term income streams for our investors across both core and energy infrastructure. These Partner appointments are a further key step in our succession management plan to create and nurture the next generation of InfraRed leaders.”
About InfraRed Capital Partners
InfraRed Capital Partners is an international infrastructure investment manager, investing in real assets which contribute positively to society and support the transition to a net zero future. It operates worldwide from offices in London, New York, Sydney and Seoul. With around 170 professionals, it manages US$12bn+ of equity capital in multiple private and listed funds, primarily for institutional investors across the globe
At InfraRed, a long-term, sustainability-led mindset is essential to delivering lasting success, and this mindset directs its assessment and management of the Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) aspects of its business. InfraRed has been a signatory of the Principles of Responsible Investment since 2011 and has been awarded triple A+ score in the 2020 review (relating to the 2019 assessment period). It is also a member of the Net Zero Asset Manager’s Initiative, a certified CarbonNeutral® company1 and is a TCFD supporter.
InfraRed is a part of SLC Management, the institutional alternatives and traditional asset management business of Sun Life. Over the past 30 years, InfraRed has established itself as a highly successful developer and custodian of core infrastructure, renewable energy and real estate assets that play a vital role in supporting sustainable communities.
1. In accordance with The CarbonNeutral Protocol. Further information is available at https://carbonneutral.com/ the-carbonneutral-protocol