InfraRed announces new Partners
InfraRed Capital Partners (“InfraRed”) welcomes six senior colleagues to the InfraRed partnership:
- Thomas Buss – Thomas joined InfraRed in 2016 and leads the teams on the origination, structuring and execution of investments in Europe, with a particular emphasis on energy and the energy transition.
- Phil George – Phil joined InfraRed in 2014 and leads the financial reporting and financial management of The Renewables Infrastructure Group Limited (“TRIG plc”), the listed renewable infrastructure investment company managed by InfraRed. He is also responsible for leading the portfolio management for InfraRed’s energy income funds and co-investment vehicles.
- Edward Hunt – Edward has worked for InfraRed in Sydney and London, joining the firm for a second time in 2013. He leads the core income group of funds in Europe and has day-to-day responsibility for the management of HICL Infrastructure plc, the listed core infrastructure investment company managed by InfraRed.
- Dulce Mendonça – Dulce joined InfraRed in 2013. She leads the capital raising and fund management of InfraRed European Income Fund 4 and contributes to InfraRed’s origination activities in Europe.
- Jack Paris – Jack joined InfraRed in summer 2021 as Head of the Americas and is based in New York, where he is focused on growing InfraRed’s regional platform.
- Sean Watson – Sean joined InfraRed in 2012 and focuses on its investment strategy within the renewable energy sector across Europe.
InfraRed’s infrastructure proposition focuses on providing long-term, predictable income streams for our investors, across assets in both core and energy infrastructure. These new appointments strengthen the senior team at InfraRed in strategically important areas, and are part of a continuous talent and succession management plan which supports the company’s future growth ambitions.
Werner von Guionneau, Chief Executive Officer at InfraRed Capital Partners, said:
“I am delighted to welcome six of our senior colleagues to the InfraRed partnership. It is a testament to our firm’s culture that we can nurture and develop internal talent and can attract fantastic individuals to our business. These appointments leverage the skills and expertise within our talent pool which is critical to successfully capturing the exciting growth opportunities we see ahead.”
InfraRed Capital Partners is an international investment manager focused on infrastructure and real estate. It operates worldwide from offices in London, New York, Sydney, Seoul and Mexico City. With around 200 professionals, it manages US$12 billion of equity capital in multiple private and listed funds, primarily for institutional investors across the globe. InfraRed Capital Partners is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority.
InfraRed implements best-in-class practices to underpin asset management and investment decisions, promotes ethical behaviour and has established community engagement initiatives to support good causes in the wider community. InfraRed has been a signatory of the Principles of Responsible Investment since 2011.
InfraRed is a part of SLC Management which is the alternatives asset management business of Sun Life. Over the past 30 years InfraRed has established itself as a highly successful developer and custodian of core infrastructure, renewable energy and real-estate assets that play a vital role in supporting sustainable communities.
In August 2021, InfraRed and ARA Dunedin agreed the acquisition of InfraRed European Real Estate Investment Management by ARA Dunedin. The transaction is expected to complete by the end of 2021, and following completion, InfraRed will become a focused infrastructure investment business, with the objective of providing long-term, predictable income streams for investors, across both core and energy infrastructure.